In the admin console, these fields are shown as XtensionAttrib.
How to Enable Advanced Features in Active Directory Users and Computers
After you configure Active Directory Users and Computers to view advanced features, the Exchange advanced tab is displayed for each messaging-enabled user.
- Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Microsoft Exchange.
- Click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Click Advanced Features on the View menu.
How to Add Values to the Custom Attribute Fields
- Click Start, point to Programs, click Microsoft Exchange, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Double-click the user account for which you want to add a custom attribute.
- Click the Exchange Advanced tab, and then click Custom Attributes.
A list of attributes is displayed. These attributes are named XtensionAttribx, where x is a value from 1 to 15.
- Double-click an attribute, type the value for the information that you want to store, and then click OK.
- Click OK, click OK, and then quit Active Directory Users and Computers.