- You must have a fully functional working version of running, either a trial install or a licensed copy. We must have access to the administrative console during the installation and you must be logged on as super user.
- The settings database (backend database) must be based on SQL Server.
- You need to have a server with .NET 4 installed from where we will perform the installation.
- You must have access to the Exchange Management Shell and access to create a service account in Active Directory
- You need to find out which authentication method you use for OWA (integrated or FBA)
- You need to know the internal OWA URL for your OWA site .