There are three types of email signatures depending on your email client:
- Default for new messages.
- Reply/Forward for reply and forwarded messages, which is often an abbreviate version to shorten email chains.
- Optional - extra available signatures which a user can select when he or she right-clicks on an email signature.
When creating signatures we recommend you prioritize first creating a company default, then drill down to groups, before finally only creating individual signatures for special circumstances:
- Company default > Signatures menu (apply to all employees if nothing else else is specified - This is where you start).
- Groups > Preferences menu (apply for medium and large organizations).
- Individuals > Employees menu.