Your company has a corporate Google account (G Suite).
You can centrally manage Gmail email signatures.
Follow the steps below and learn how to get the signatures from Xink to Gmail.
You need to grant Xink service account access to your users’ mail settings.
Once configured, users will see the email signature when they click New Email.
Which email signature is applied in Gmail?
The email signature selected as default in Xink signature tab.
How often are Gmail email signatures updated?
Xink updates the Gmail signatures every 20 minutes.
You need to wait at least 20 minutes before you can see the signatures.
Which users' signatures are updated in Gmail?
Users with default email signature set will get their Gmail updated.
New users must be added/imported to Xink - Learn how to add employees.
Xink only updates signatures for users who belong to the same domain as your super Admin email.
So if the Super Admin email is firstname.lastname@example.org, it will only update email signature for users with email addresses ending with @company.com.
Step 1 - G Suite Tasks
With the credentials used to administer your Google accounts, sign in to the Google Admin console from https://admin.google.com.
- Click Security icon.
- Click “show more” link at the bottom of Security page. This reveals Advanced settings option.
- Click Advanced settings
- In the Authentication section of popup window click the “Manage API client access” link. Here we will configure Google to recognize our connection.
- Copy and paste the following text into the "Client Name" edit box:
- Copy and paste the following text to the "One or More API Scopes" edit box:
- You will now see this:
- Click the "Authorize" button. You will now see this entry added to the list.
Step 2 - Xink Portal Task
- Login to Xink portal https://app.xink.io and go to Preference > Integration > G Suite
Enable G Suite and enter your G Suite super admin account and click Save
- Wait for one hour and login to your Gmail account and click new email to test.