Avoid potential issues and maximize the benefits with up-to-date information about important fixes and new features, as soon as they’re released.
New compared with 'classic'
- Browser-based administration.
- Office 365 support.
- Exchange Server 2016 support.
- Apple Mail support.
- Outlook (Mac) support.
- Gmail (G Suite) support.
- Azure AD support.
- Non-domain support.
- Multiple domain support.
- Role Based Access Control capability (Employee admin, Signature admin, Marketing admin).
- Built-in email signature campaign tracking (opens, clicks, top performers, etc.).
Improved compared with 'classic'
- Email signature updates during office hours.
- Schedule multiple campaigns ahead.
- General usability improvements.
- Set update frequency for desktop email clients (15 min to 4 hrs.).
- More statements when building dynamic email signatures
- Allow end users to maintain specific information themselves in a controlled manner.
Fixed compared with 'classic'
- Campaign HTML source.